Friday, January 30, 2009

poor "first-borns"

are you a first born ?? then, i'm pretty sure you would say "yeah.. it happens to me too :(" at the end of each and every line in this post !!



know what ?? the younger one is always a "child" , but the elder one grows ten times a day !!! i've got a brother and he's 5 years younger than me. when i was in the nineth grade and wen there arose a fight between us (for a chocolate), i remember my mom saying " you are a big girl, meera.. he is just a child.. you have to give it to him".. and now, he is in the nineth grade and i have had to hear the very same dialogue !!! :(



another thing... my dad spoon feeds him daily !!!! :O my mom sits with him for every math lesson !! i help him with his school works !!! and, what is he doing ???? of course, playing FIFA in my laptop, with nobody to question him !!!!



and, the most awful thing - according to most parents, the reason behind every fight is undoubtedly the elder one.. the very same here !!! elder one is supposed to adjust for everything... if he dodges his work, i'm supposed to do it... poor me :(



are all these because he's a second born ???. hmm... that's the only reason i could think of...



anyway, on the positive side, there are quite a few advantages in being the senior.. but, if i'm going to mention them here, i'd end up contradicting my objective ;)

so, that's all folks !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment